Science has come to understand that the human organism is not just a physical structure made of molecules; but is composed of energy fields vibrating, refreshing and exchanging information within and around the body.
Your biofield is an energy picture of your physical body. It is alive with information to regulate all your biological functions.
The Biofield is any field of energy that is part of any living being. Humans have an electromagnetic field that extends beyond the body and determines the auric/energetic boundaries, which are greater than the physical boundary.
The Biofield is the electromagnetic field that we generate around our body produced by the exchange of information or electromagnetic impulses of the atoms and cells of our body. Each organ of our body forms its own electromagnetic field, generating between 8000 and 9000 vibrational frequencies in our biofield and which must be in perfect synchrony and harmony so that it is strong and healthy.
Our Biofield generated by the bioelectricity of the organism can be easily damaged and weakened when we expose ourselves to different artificial electromagnetic fields since they are incompatible with the biology of our organism. External radiations such as mobile phone waves, microwaves, high voltage towers, WIFI and other electronic devices deteriorate our biofield and may cause the weakening of our immune system. When we sleep, our body is much more susceptible to this type of radiation because our defenses are occupied in replenishing and regenerating our physical body, which makes these radiations penetrate more easily and deconstruct all our organs. All this can cause leaks and even holes in our biofield, damaging it and exposing it without protection to all external harmful agents.
A strong and healthy Biofield is harmonious and homogeneous and everything we do during the day alters and modifies our Biofield; from thoughts, emotions, exposure to other frequencies which also include the natural frequencies of other people and the artificial frequencies of industrial machinery and electronic devices- to the physical activity we perform. What we ingest, what we see, what we feel, think and do affects our organism directly by altering the vibrational frequency of all our atoms and cells, which can be coherent or incoherent for our organism, coherence being an indispensable quality very important electromagnetic fields. The coherence generates order and harmony, gives us strength and vibrational power, making our Biofield strong and stable.
We release biophotons that are light cells produced by the energy and bioelectricity of our organism. Our physical body accounts for 10% of everything we are, the remaining 90% is the result of the energy we release and the frequencies generated by each part of our body. Emotions and thoughts are also electromagnetic fields. The harmony of all these frequencies influences the correct functioning of the whole body and the homeostasis which is the balance of the multiple systems of the body.
Each cell of the organism produces its own energy. The quality, magnitude, and amplitude of this energy will be intimately related and subject to the vibrational coherence of the cells that surround it, of everything that surrounds its space and its ability to regenerate and give life to new cells as well. Every 7 years all the cells of our body are completely regenerated, the previous ones die and give life to new cells that will carry the information that has been recorded in their predecessors.
Our Biofield is the first recipient of everything outside, all the information that reaches us first is received and assimilated by the BIocampo, long before it is perceived by our 5 senses. How have been sad all; stress, physical and emotional trauma, our environment, and even thoughts can create imbalances in our biofield. Actually all internal and external stimuli which have frequencies of their own can influence the biofield and in turn can generate emotional, mental, and physical symptoms.
Any alteration to our Biofield can influence the cellular, molecular, atomic and even subatomic aspects of our health. The Biofield, containing all the information of our immune system, works as the body’s defense system. Any imbalance first appears in our Biofield, which later can develop as an illness in the physical body.
When a lack of bioenergy becomes too great or incoherent our defense system collapses and we become ill at our weakest point. We are healthy when the energy potential of our Biofield is perfectly ordered and balanced thus vibrating at its optimum frequency.
Hence the importance of having a strong and harmonious Biofield because, in addition to being protected, we will be recipients of higher quality and the decoding of all the information that reaches us will be more accurate and correct for our organism.