I asked God to take away my pride and God told me "No". He said that pride is not taken away. It has to be rejected. I asked God to cure my daughter, bedridden, and God told me "No". He said that patience is the result of trials. They do not give it, they… Continue reading I asked God …
"Fear was the first to create the Gods of the world", this peremptory statement attributed to Petronius, from others to Stazio, can be used as an emblematic synthesis of all theories on the practical-emotional origin of religion. The unmet needs, the precariousness of existence and the anguishing mystery of pain and death would find a… Continue reading Religion and Faith.
While it is true that we have no control over whether we experience, what we do have control over is how we handle and respond to it. It is possible to stand apart from the karma, while still experiencing it. In every moment, we have access to an infinity of choices. Some choices are made… Continue reading Can we clear Karmic Debts?
Have a look at your life, and first identify the people and actions that you feel most compelled to interact with. There is probably karmic debt there, either positive or negative. For most people having or don't having a relationship and the validity of it depends on the karma. Is fair to say that sometimes… Continue reading Karma debts
Not all of us coming into this world to start this new journey, are at the same level of spiritual growth. The level of spiritual growth doesn't depend on how old is your soul. There is another factor that influences that. Mostly wrongly aferm that being an old soul represents the final stage in the… Continue reading Old soul
Many of us think that if their behaving well or suffering in this life then after the death of the physical body, a paradise is provided for them. On the other hand if one have been a bad person then the hell is waiting for him. I disappoint many saying that this is not quite… Continue reading Hell or Heaven…
7. Purple level It is very difficult to say anything definite about these people. There is an opinion that the last person who reached such a level of personal development, lived on Earth about two thousand years ago. His name was Jesus Christ. Those who are no longer incarnate. Level savior. This is the last… Continue reading The 7 colors of the spectrum
6. Blue level A vivid example of a person with a blue level of spiritual development is Dalai Lama. Usually, the Lower Self begins its growth not from the red level, as it is for everyone else, but from higher ones, for example, from yellow ones. The "blue" has learned the secrets of his self,… Continue reading The 7 colors of the spectrum
5. Turquoise level The "turquoise" people are considered God's "right hand" on earth. Knowledge and skills are acquired quite easily and quickly. The person is empowered to transform the surrounding space, making it more and more close to God and light. "Turquoise" is a very strong catalyst for events. Where he appears, life begins. Everything… Continue reading The 7 colors of the spectrum
4. Green level Green "level is the level of ego crush. When a person becomes better...it's not he, who is important, but what he does. At this level, one begins to ask questions: "Who am I really and why did I come to this world?". It is here that the topic of serving, be useful,… Continue reading The 7 colors of the spectrum
3. Yellow level They rule the world. The main essence is the manifestation of the will, practically life on the energies of the 3rd chakra. People of the "yellow" level of spiritual development. What are they? Ambitious, vain, assertive, strong-willed and purposeful. A typical example of elaborated "yellow" is a successful businessman, politician, speaker, artist,… Continue reading The 7 colors of the spectrum
2. Orange level If the soul worked faithfully, served on the red level, then it goes to the orange level. People here are similar to teenage children. This is a rush, courage, thirst for adventure. The essence of the stage is to study the world, to enjoy, to take everything from life. Those who are… Continue reading The 7 colors of the spectrum
According to the ideas of many esotericists: a person in the form in which he realizes himself, feels... represents only a "part" of his own structure. It is the Lower Self. A person consists of four lower bodies; the Physical, the Etheric, the Astral and the Mental. All the processes that occur on this territory,… Continue reading The 7 colors of the spectrum